About this blog

I have said so many times that I am going to start writing down the funny things children say and do. So here it is! I hope you enjoy reading and it brings a smile to your face. I have protected the identity of the children by using different names.

Friday 1 July 2011

Right angles


We were working on 'right angles' in class. One of the questions which had to be answered was 'What is a right angle?' Children to write a few sentences explaining. One little boy came up to me and had almost finished his work apart from this question. He didn't know what to write. I asked him to tell me what a right angle was. He said 'Well it can be a right angle or a left angle!' I said 'Well  that doesn't make sense and if I was an alien from another planet I certainly wouldn't know what a right angle was from that explanation. I said 'Pretend I am an alien, what could you say to me?' He said 'Well you are green and you have 8 legs!'

I give up! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and especially any funny stories you may have