About this blog

I have said so many times that I am going to start writing down the funny things children say and do. So here it is! I hope you enjoy reading and it brings a smile to your face. I have protected the identity of the children by using different names.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

mmm lovely menu

Back the Royal Wedding again, we were discussing in a class of 6/7year olds what would be a good Wedding Breakfast. The children had to design a 3 course menu. I asked one little girl what could we have for the main course.

She said 'Fish and Chips!'
I said 'That might not be the best thing for a posh wedding, but we could have fish. Can you tell me a name of a fish (I am thinking cod, haddock, salmon, tuna)?'
She said 'Nemo'
Well I suppose if you ask a stupid question then she was perfectly correct with her answer. I don't however, fancy Nemo and chips for my dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Poor little Nemo. But I can suppose he can take consolation in the fact that he'd be consumed by the Royals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! Corinne! Poor Nemo :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and especially any funny stories you may have