About this blog

I have said so many times that I am going to start writing down the funny things children say and do. So here it is! I hope you enjoy reading and it brings a smile to your face. I have protected the identity of the children by using different names.

Thursday 21 April 2011

A box

I was working with a large group of children on shapes. I had a bag with just a few shapes in. A square, triangle, circle and rectangle. We talked about the sides and corners, played loads of guessing games by feeling the shapes in the bag. Practised the names of all the shapes over and over and over again. I then held up a square and asked one little box what was the name of this shape....his reply....

'A box!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and especially any funny stories you may have