About this blog

I have said so many times that I am going to start writing down the funny things children say and do. So here it is! I hope you enjoy reading and it brings a smile to your face. I have protected the identity of the children by using different names.

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Counting in Chinese

I had a little group for numeracy and we were doubling. We threw a dice and then doubled the number using cubes. One of the objectives was to count in twos so I asked if there was any other way of counting the cubes. Could we count them differently?

One little boy came out with ...

'We could count them in Chinese Mrs P'

I did keep a straight face but to be honest if you ask a stupid question then you have to accept the answer you are given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and especially any funny stories you may have